Simple and quick, these vegetable-rich, cheesy enchiladas make the perfect dinner for any night of the week!
This recipe was created by and featured on the Gluten Free & More Magazine blog!
Non-stick cooking spray
1 (15 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
10 corn tortillas
1 (12 ounce) jar House Party Cheesy Dip
Optional toppings: Plant based sour cream, Cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9 x 12-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Pour enough of the enchilada sauce into the pan to coat the bottom, about ¼ cup.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the corn, black beans, chili, garlic, onion powders, salt, and cilantro. Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds to make them more pliable.
- For each enchilada. Spread about 2 tablespoons of House Party Cheese Dip on a tortilla, making sure to go to the edges. Fill with some of the black bean mixture. Roll and place in prepared pan, seam-side down. Continue with the rest of the tortillas and filling. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top, drizzle the rest of the House Party Cheese Dip over the top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with toppings of choice.