Loaded Cheesy Fries
Basically, they’re like loaded nachos but with French fries instead. These fries are made with our cheesy sauce and plant-based ground beef substitute. This House Party-filled recipe is dairy, nut and gluten-free!
Fun Fact: Potatoes are high in Vitamin C!
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen French fries
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound plant-based ground beef substitute
- 1 (1-ounce) packet gluten free taco seasoning¾ cup water
- 1 (12-ounce) jar House Party Cheesy Dip
- 2 roma tomatoes , diced
- 2 green onions , sliced
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeño slices
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Drizzle of spicy vegan mayonnaise or vegan sour cream
Cook the fries according to the package directions but leave them in the oven a couple extra minutes to get extra crispy.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble in the plant-based beef substitute and brown, about 5 minutes. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Heat the queso over medium-low heat until hot. Place the fries on a serving platter, scatter the beef substitute all around, top with the dip, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeño slices, cilantro, and spicy mayo or sour cream. Serve hot.